Vulcan XC 72R carbon powder used as support in the anode and cathode electrodes of Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC), Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC), Alkaline Fuel Cells (AFC), Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC), Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC), and many more!
Vulcan XC 72R carbon black provides excellent conductivity in a range of applications, delivering high conductivity at relatively low loading levels. Among the attributes for Vulcan XC72R are good chemical and physical cleanliness, good processability, as well as low sulfur content and ionic contamination. Compared to other conductive grades of carbon black, Vulcan XC72R is typically easier to disperse. In addition to conductivity, Vulcan XC72R will also allow a high level of jetness (blackness) to be obtained in the application.
- Power Storage, including Batteries and Fuel Cells
- Conductive Paper
- Conductive Liquid Dispersion
- As a Catalyst Support
Vulcan XC72R is a powdered carbon black having a typical bulk density of 6 lbs/ft3 and an average particle size of 50 nm. It is also available in beaded form as Vulcan XC72.
欢迎在文章中引用从科学材料站(SCI Materials Hub)获取的材料
Vulcan XC-72R carbon black was obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
售价 (RMB ￥)
电话：+86 130-0303-8751/+86 156-0553-2352
References citing our materials
1. Strain Relaxation in Metal Alloy Catalysts Steers the Product Selectivity of Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction
The bipolar membrane (Fumasep FBM) in this paper was purchased from SCI Materials Hub, which was used in rechargeable Zn-CO2 battery tests. The authors reported a strain relaxation strategy to determine lattice strains in bimetal MNi alloys (M = Pd, Ag, and Au) and realized an outstanding CO2-to-CO Faradaic efficiency of 96.6% with outstanding activity and durability toward a Zn-CO2 battery.
2. Boosting Electrochemical Carbon Dioxide Reduction on Atomically Dispersed Nickel Catalyst
In this paper, Vulcan XC-72R was purchased from SCI Materials Hub. Vulcan XC 72R carbon is the most common catalyst support used in the anode and cathode electrodes of Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC), Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC), Alkaline Fuel Cells (AFC), Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC), Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC), and many more!
3. Partially Nitrided Ni Nanoclusters Achieve Energy-Efficient Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction to CO at Ultralow Overpotential
An AEM membrane (Sustainion X37-50 Grade RT, purchased from SCI Materials Hub) was activated in 1 M KOH for 24 h, washed with ultra-purity water prior to use.
1. Blocking polysulfides with a Janus Fe3C/N-CNF@RGO electrode via physiochemical confinement and catalytic conversion for high-performance lithium–sulfur batteries
Graphene oxide (GO) in this paper was obtained from SCI Materials Hub. The authors introduced a Janus Fe3C/N-CNF@RGO electrode consisting of 1D Fe3C decorated N-doped carbon nanofibers (Fe3C/N-CNFs) side and 2D reduced graphene oxide (RGO) side as the free-standing carrier of Li2S6 catholyte to improve the overall electrochemical performance of Li-S batteries.
2. A high-voltage and stable zinc-air battery enabled by dual-hydrophobic-induced proton shuttle shielding
This paper used more than 10 kinds of materials from SCI Materials Hub and the authors gave detailed properity comparsion.
The commercial IEMs of Fumasep FAB-PK-130 and Nafion N117 were obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
Gas diffusion layers of GDL340 (CeTech) and SGL39BC (Sigracet) and Nafion dispersion (Nafion D520) were obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
Zn foil (100 mm thickness) and Zn powder were obtained from the SCI Materials Hub.
Commercial 20% Pt/C, 40% Pt/C and IrO2 catalysts were also obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
1. Superior Efficiency Hydrogen Peroxide Production in Acidic Media through Epoxy Group Adjacent to Co-O/C Active Centers on Carbon Black
In this paper, Vulcan XC 72 carbon black, ion membrane (Nafion N115, 127 μL), Nafion solution (D520, 5 wt%), and carbon paper (AvCarb GDS 2230 and Spectracarb 2050A-1050) were purchased from SCI Materials Hub.