科学材料站（SCI Materials Hub）提供各种分散液和膜溶液产品，可用于燃料电池、电解槽、电池和其他电化学设备。分散液和膜溶液可用于制造不同厚度的自支撑和机械增强膜。催化气体扩散电极也可以利用这些分散液和膜溶液。
请注意，科学材料站（SCI Materials Hub）的Pention系列分散液为有机溶剂，如果长时间接触瓶盖，可能会破坏瓶子的密封。我们建议在收到货物后立即将瓶子直立存放，以减少意外泄漏的可能性。
References citing our materials
1. Strain Relaxation in Metal Alloy Catalysts Steers the Product Selectivity of Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction
The bipolar membrane (Fumasep FBM) in this paper was purchased from SCI Materials Hub, which was used in rechargeable Zn-CO2 battery tests. The authors reported a strain relaxation strategy to determine lattice strains in bimetal MNi alloys (M = Pd, Ag, and Au) and realized an outstanding CO2-to-CO Faradaic efficiency of 96.6% with outstanding activity and durability toward a Zn-CO2 battery.
2. Boosting Electrochemical Carbon Dioxide Reduction on Atomically Dispersed Nickel Catalyst
In this paper, Vulcan XC-72R was purchased from SCI Materials Hub. Vulcan XC 72R carbon is the most common catalyst support used in the anode and cathode electrodes of Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC), Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC), Alkaline Fuel Cells (AFC), Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC), Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC), and many more!
3. Partially Nitrided Ni Nanoclusters Achieve Energy-Efficient Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction to CO at Ultralow Overpotential
An AEM membrane (Sustainion X37-50 Grade RT, purchased from SCI Materials Hub) was activated in 1 M KOH for 24 h, washed with ultra-purity water prior to use.
1. Blocking polysulfides with a Janus Fe3C/N-CNF@RGO electrode via physiochemical confinement and catalytic conversion for high-performance lithium–sulfur batteries
Graphene oxide (GO) in this paper was obtained from SCI Materials Hub. The authors introduced a Janus Fe3C/N-CNF@RGO electrode consisting of 1D Fe3C decorated N-doped carbon nanofibers (Fe3C/N-CNFs) side and 2D reduced graphene oxide (RGO) side as the free-standing carrier of Li2S6 catholyte to improve the overall electrochemical performance of Li-S batteries.
2. A high-voltage and stable zinc-air battery enabled by dual-hydrophobic-induced proton shuttle shielding
This paper used more than 10 kinds of materials from SCI Materials Hub and the authors gave detailed properity comparsion.
The commercial IEMs of Fumasep FAB-PK-130 and Nafion N117 were obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
Gas diffusion layers of GDL340 (CeTech) and SGL39BC (Sigracet) and Nafion dispersion (Nafion D520) were obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
Zn foil (100 mm thickness) and Zn powder were obtained from the SCI Materials Hub.
Commercial 20% Pt/C, 40% Pt/C and IrO2 catalysts were also obtained from SCI Materials Hub.
1. Superior Efficiency Hydrogen Peroxide Production in Acidic Media through Epoxy Group Adjacent to Co-O/C Active Centers on Carbon Black
In this paper, Vulcan XC 72 carbon black, ion membrane (Nafion N115, 127 μL), Nafion solution (D520, 5 wt%), and carbon paper (AvCarb GDS 2230 and Spectracarb 2050A-1050) were purchased from SCI Materials Hub.